Raised dog feeders look great and are a stylish way to dish up your dogs dinner but there's more than meets the eye when it comes to them. They are often associated with a number of health benefits not just relevant to larger breeds but smaller breeds too! Which is why they are highly recommended by vets. Here is a list of reasons you should invest in one if you haven't done so already.
- Raised feeding stations allow more comfortable meal times for dogs suffering from arthritis
- Raised dog bowls encourage slower eating reducing the risk of bloating
- Elevated dog bowls promote better posture when eating by reducing stress on their neck, hips and shoulders
- Raised dog bowls will not move during meal times as they come with non slip feet
- Raised dog bowls promote better hygiene and cleanliness
- Raised feeders help tall dogs better digest their food as its easier for them to swallow when their head is upright
- Raised dog bowls promote easier feeding for owners as the amount you have to bend down to feed your dog is reduced